Ridd Anti Tick and Flea Solution contains a safe form of insecticide that helps to protect your dog from harmful infestation and external parasites like mites, ticks and fleas tend to invade your dog’s body. These parasites are stubborn and do not want to leave your dog’s coat easily. However, with this anti tick solution you can fight away the mites in any development stage. The solution also helps to fight demodicosis and sarcoptic mange. It reduces redness, irritation and itching on the dog’s skin.
The low toxicity solution offers fast relief. The anti tick solution has high penetrability because of which it uproots all of your dog’s skin problems. It does not contain harmful chemicals and is thus safe to use. The solution uses the principle of cutting oxygen supply from these harmful parasites rather than using chemicals to get rid of them. All you need to do is start using the solution from the head or ears area and then move on to the rest of the body. Give your pet quick relief from ticks and flea right away!
- High penetration of solution
- Removes all parasites and fleas
- Cuts the oxygen supply of parasites
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
- Clip the hairs
- Bathe the animal with soap/shampoo and water
- Pat dry with a towel
- Make a dip concentrate as per dosage
- Apply the solution all over the body and on the affected area liberally with thorough scrubbing. Allow it to dry.
- Do not give bath for a week after application